When and Where: November 12, 2019 – Rindge, N.H. (The Fieldhouse)
Score: Franklin Pierce University 3, Southern New Hampshire University 0
Records: FPU 12-11 (6-6 NE10), SNHU 14-11 (6-5 NE10)
Senior Baylee Lippincott (Phoenix, Ariz.) ripped off a match-high 15 kills, but the Southern New Hampshire University women's volleyball team suffered a 3-0 defeat at the hands of in-state rival Franklin Pierce University on Tuesday night at the FPU Fieldhouse. Set scores were 25-19, 25-19, 25-22.
- Lippincott – 15 kills, .263 hitting, 8 digs
- Freshman Juliana Pacini (Sao Paulo, Brazil)– 6 kills, 11 digs
- Freshman Grace Pierce (Fairfax, Va.) – 6 kills, .308 hitting
- Sophomore Ramona Fontaine (Chelsea, Mass.) – 5 kills, .444 hitting, 2 blocks
- Senior Joanne Coffey (Merrimack, N.H.) – 18 assists, 4 kills, .667 hitting
- Junior Gabrielle Woodson (Melbourne, Fla.) – 11 digs
- Freshman Ainsley Knox (Houston, Texas) – 11 assists, 3 digs
- Sophomore Megan Palmer (Prior Lake, Minn.) – 2 aces, 4 digs
INSIDE THE BOX SCORE
- The Ravens outhit the Penmen in each of the first two sets, as well as .333-.211 for the match.
- After winning eight of 10, including six of seven and three straight, Southern New Hampshire has now dropped two-in-a-row.
- With two matches to go, SNHU is tied for sixth place in the Northeast-10 standings. The top eight teams qualify for the NE10 Championship.
- The Penmen still have their best record through the first 25 matches of the season since 2014 when it began the year 16-9.
- The Penmen are back in action Friday, Nov. 15 (7 p.m.) when they play host to Southern Connecticut State University at the Stan Spirou Field House.
For the latest on Southern New Hampshire University athletics, follow the Penmen via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram. You can also sign up to receive text message alerts and e-mail newsletters about your favorite Penmen teams.